Thursday 24 November 2011

Write about something that is important to you. (Hope College)


-         When I couldn’t read, you were there. When I needed to watch TV, you were there. When I needed to stare at a hot girl, you were there. You are the most important thing to me. My spectacles. You’ve given me sight. You have improved me and my life by a lot. Without you, I would have been blind. I would have tripped over every dent on the floor, I wouldn’t be able to describe nature’s scene and I wouldn’t be able to watch the world’s views.   
-         I would be in chaos as I wouldn’t be able to describe my girlfriend’s clothes. I would be in depression as I wouldn’t be able to describe the picture everyone praises. I would be in the worst of positions without you. You complete me.
-         Without you, I would walk across the high way without knowing that the traffic light was green. Not knowing where in was going, I might as well just fall off a building. You have saved my life. Without you, I wouldn’t be able to enjoy my life. Theatres would be a blur, basketball would be painful, and life would be impossible.
-         There might be people that insult you. Four eyes, geek, nerd etc. I don’t care. Little do these people, know the importance of your existence to people like us? The reason that you weren’t just thrown away. The reason that you are still with us. You give us sight. You show us the worlds unlike any have ever before. No matter what the terrain, no matter what the problem, no matter what the time, you were always there.
-         You are the reason I see the mistakes I make. You are the reason I don’t make mistakes. You are the apple of my eye, the false teeth of my smile, the only thing that keeps me safe and alive, you are my spectacles. The most important thing to me, other than my laptop, because you allow me to see my laptop. You are my friend from life to death. I know you will always be there for the hardest of times. You are the most important thing to me, my spectacles.  

1 comment:

  1. I don't think any one has ever written about how important their glasses are to them. This blog is really well done.

    ReplyDelete