Sunday 27 November 2011

If you were awarded an expense-paid trip to any one place in the world, where would you go? Why?


-         My mother once had to leave for Hawaii for around 3 months. I was young and couldn’t live without my mother. She was leaving for 3 months and I had to stay with my grandmother. I cried for the first few days and after a while, I just accepted she was gone for a while. Then after a month, I got a message from my mom. It had pictures of where she was staying and all I thought was “WOW”. I had never seen anyone surf in real life, and my mom had pictures of herself learning how to surf. Then there were the clear blue skies and the clean sand. I was jealous of where she was.
-         The months passed and she came back. She had come home, gave me hugs and kisses and then she had a small present for me. I opened the box and, I have to admit, the toys were great. They were spy toys and they were legitimately legit. The toys actually worked like those spy movies, with the background music and all. She told me there were different varieties of toys there, and chose the one which seemed more of my type. I started thinking about all the toys. I wanted to go to Hawaii.
-         Then my Mom had unpacked and left everything on her bed. I was always curious and so, I went through her stuff. There was a DVD that I found and decided to watch it. It was a DVD about Hawaii. I had watched the DVD and found out about the awesome facts about Hawaii and the pictures were just great. The whole area/ city were clean, the ocean was crystal clear, the girls were hot and the girls stayed out on the beach tanning themselves all day.
-         Today, if I were awarded an expense paid trip to any place in the world, it would be Hawaii. I don’t want to go there just because of the toys, but to enjoy the view, learning how to surf, watch people surf and enjoy girls in bikinis walking past me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment