Monday 28 November 2011

Imagine that you have the opportunity to travel back through time. At what point in history would you like to stop and why? (Swarthmore)


-         Time is of the essence. Always enjoy the time you have right now, you’re going to miss it as you grow old. I learned that when I reached high school. Today, I wish I could have enjoyed my life more. I wish I could have finished that one time vanilla split in the beach of Thailand. I wish I could have asked that girl out when I had the chance. I wish I was back in the second grade.
-         Those were the days when you had no worries. No home work, school felt like a playground for kids. We would make new friends without any hesitation or shyness. We would just walk up to the other kids on the play ground and play. No one would fight or eve argue about their territory. We would remarkably just have fun. Teachers took us easy. Math had no alphabets in the sums. English meant to learn and spell new words and get to use them to insult the others. Science meant we had to learn about the different types of animals and complement their awesomeness.
-         We would play cards, not like those gambling cards but, the ones that they show on TV. We would talk about the episodes of Tom and Jerry, Flinstones and The Jetsons as we see each other in school. It would be fun. We would compare the cartoon characters to some of the students and complement their awesomeness. It was a kid’s wish to become a cartoon character or superman. We would carry toys to school and play with them. Teachers wouldn’t care the least about us students. We were young, cute and harmless.
-         Those were the days when imagination had ruled our lives. Imagination was the fun we carried around, imagination was the outcome of our ideas today, imagination brought kept us happy and occupied.
-         If I had the chance to go back to any point in history, I would go back to when I was only in the second grade because those were the days I was happy. I bet you have and won’t ever see me happy like those days. The days when I had no worries, no care. The days when my imagination was larger than any knowledge in the world. The days when I was happy.

2 comments:

  1. School days were the best and i wanna go back

    FavoriteWords.com Exciting website, I must admit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. السياحة في طرابزون

    ReplyDelete