Sunday 27 November 2011

Tell us about yourself. (University of California)


-         I hail from the east and from the west, I am a half breed. I have the Mexican/ Native American ancestral blond and a hint of Bhutanese blood. I was born in New York City, in February 1995, to a small family of a Mexican father and a Bhutanese mother. I’ve lived with my mother since I was born as my father was on business trips around the world. I have no siblings, but I enjoy it as I get all the attention, unlike some others. My favorite color is white because of an old power ranger movie. The reason I like white is because of the white power ranger’s awesomeness and the fact that he was my idol back then.
-         I have travelled and lived, in over 4 countries. My mom works for South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) which transfers around from one place to another, which also drags me along. I have changed to over 5 schools in my life, and sometimes struggle with the different systems. I did make a lot of new friend. I think my Mom’s job is cool and you get to travel everywhere. I, some day, want to have a job that allows me to travel all around the world. I feel jealous as there is almost no place my mother has not been to.
-          Then there is the fact that I hate chocolate, which some people find surprising. I don’t like chocolate, no because it makes me fat, or the color, or anything like that, but its just that I’m kind of fed up of it. When I was young I used to eat chocolate a lot and now, I just want something different.
-         I am a Buddhist and I love it. We Buddhists have no restrictions that we can’t handle. We are allowed to eat beef, pork and every other non-vegetarian food.  In fact, you rarely see a vegetarian Buddhist.  As a Buddhist, I do pray from time to time, I do worship my god and I do respect the gods. I believe in the Buddhism and its ways. I have to admit, I do think religion is just a hoax at times.
-         I watch cartoon and enjoy video games. I hope and wish to never grow old. I like school as it is the place where I meet new people and friends. I wake up late during the holidays, although I do try getting up early as possible. I love thinking and going for long mid-night walks. I try enjoying life as much as I can, and people say I’m funny and fun to be around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment