Friday 27 January 2012

What I think about when I'm not listening.


-         I think of a lot when I’m not listening. It’s mostly the worries I have. The worries of the consequences of not doing the homework. The worries of where life would take me.
-         Then there are the thoughts of just excitement. The thoughts of when the school ends. The thought and calculations of going down day. The thought of what I’m going to do on a Friday and Saturday. The thoughts of completing a movie or a TV show I haven’t been able to finish and the thought of starting to read a book I have wanted to read for a while.
-         The thought of how I should escape the wrath of the teacher if he/she asks me a question. What I would do when a zombie apocalypse arises. Downloading new songs. Downloading new movies. “I would have been playing football with friends if I wasn’t listening to you.”

2 comments:

  1. I really like your post, as it seems true and real. At times, even I tend to think about such stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how it's simple but it would be better if you wrote it in a creative way.

    ReplyDelete