Sunday 1 January 2012

If animals could talk, what would your pet say about you?


-         This particular human seems smaller than the rest. He must be younger. As I watch him day by day, mornings he would dress like those other kids outside, with a huge sac on his back. I remember the times when I was carried on one of the sacs, it was terrible, and I was still a kitty back then. He returns home rather shaggily as if he had just been sleeping all day. He walks slowly, dragging his legs to his room and moves into the huge black screen where people and animals are trapped for ever.
-         He sleeps there all day and I take this as an advantage to sit on these humans warm skin. Those were the days alright. He rubs me from my head to my back and brushes my fur. He hugs me tight and keeps me warm. He stops and picks up a remote which somehow controls the pictures on the TV. His friends arrive and play with him all day long after school. Then the alpha male arrives and that’s when everything stops. He puts off the huge black screen and opens a book. These humans are so typically pitiful. They eat like savages when they see bread and meet together, also known as handmurmers (hamburgers).
-         There the two days when he doesn’t carry the sac at all. He doesn’t even dress up. He stays in bed until the late afternoon and when he gets up, he walks out with his other human friends. I saw them once fighting over a ball and kicking each other like savages. This little boy was a beast. He kicks the ball into a huge net and then there he was, running like mad in circles. He saw that one day, he tried telling me to come close, but no, I didn’t fall for that. So I ran. He was fighting like a beast for the ball, I aunt going near him.
-         This boy is although a beast, but at home, he is like my personal servant. Rubbing me, feeding me and lets me use him as a bed. This little boy is my pet. My human. 

No comments:

Post a Comment