Thursday 26 January 2012

Describe a recurring dream


-         The blocks moved around shifting their shapes to fit in their ordered spots. The colors kept changing as the blocks moved. The horrible sound of music filling the air as the blocks moved. The song was annoying. The intense game against a player whom I thought could be better. I was playing Tetris and I was winning. The blocks moved smoothly along with my hands in the keyboard. The smile on my face had never been so wide. Becoming world champion in Tetris, but it had to happened, I had lost just by a small mistake.
-         The world flashed before my eyes. The trees started shaking and the world was being sucked into a wormhole. I had represented the world for the Tetris challenge. When did that happen? I was running away, trying to flee from the vortex trying to suck everything in.
-         I woke up that night. It was the 6th time that dream had repeated itself. I was so annoyed. I didn’t want to sleep if that dream kept occurring. Some of my friends also agreed that they also had a dream similar, about Tetris. I found it funny and weird at the same time. It was the dream that occurred until the day I stopped playing Tetris. Tetris is evil. Don’t play it. It brain washes you, like seriously.  

1 comment:

  1. You conveyed the dramaticness(is that a word?)of your Tetris dream very nicely! I could feel the frustration that you were describing! Good job!

    ReplyDelete