Tuesday 31 January 2012

If you knew you wouldn't fail, what would you do?

Climb the highest mountain in the world. Survive a fall from a 100 meters. Drive a car at its highest speed without stopping. Pass all the university/college admission exams. drink gallons of water without the urge to go to the bathroom. Survive a 24h lecture on blogs. Give a 24h lecture on blogs. Kiss the girl you like without getting slapped on.
Draw the perfect drawing and be recognized all over the world as a artist. Help my parents in their troubles. The perfect gift i can give to my parents. To be the perfect son. To have a good girlfriend. To live a worry free life. To live in wealth and ease. To make my own time machine. To save a person's life. To train a dog. To be the best in World of Warcraft. To own the five lvl 80s with different class, geared properly and with skill.
To climb the tallest building. To make a cake. To be a good cook. To be able to stop starvation. A invention that could save the world. To discover aliens. To always have a good time. To do what is right. To live a life in peace. To pray to my god everyday without fail. To scream out loud in the  middle of a crowd. To finish the blog assignment without fail. 

12 comments:

  1. I like how you just listed out what you want to do. It actually tells a lot about what kind of person you are. However, some sentences seems very random, as in it doesn't really tell a complete thought. I understand that "the perfect gift [you] can give to [your] parents" is to be a good son, help them, etc. However, it contradict with the writing style you have all throughout. The quoted sentence is an "explanation" to what you want to do which is unlike all the other things that you have listed.
    Also you mentioned, "Kiss the girl you like without getting slapped on.". it should be the girl "I" like.
    It's nice how you added that last one to connect this post with your current state. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cool. Just that you wrote down what you wanted to do. It gives people insight to what kind of thing you're really interested in. I like the variety of what your wishes/goals/wants are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really candid; very straightforward. The simplicity is refreshing--I think it makes people smile.
    I guess traditionally, your grammar would be wrong, but I think it fits with what you were trying to say. I like it because it sounds realistic--like you're thinking furiously about the question and your thoughts keep topping one another. I think this post says really well what kind of person you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you could do all these things you would enjoy yourself and become happy. Everybody around you would be happy. But after getting tired of doing all this won't you want to do one thing with complete dedication ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But after getting tired of doing all this won't you want to do one thing with complete dedication?... hmm... i'm thinking, maybe, just "to always have a good time." :D

      Delete
  5. Not selfish, and care about the society too. Interesting list. I would go with you if these things are surely not going to fail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the reference to WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I love this post of yours. It is very honest and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you didn't really explain what you will do when you face these problems. Well would you still try for things which you know that you will fail? If it was me I won't I will try for another thing which I have chance to accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The question states "If you knew you wouldn't fail, what would you do?" I would do all the things mentioned if I knew wouldn't fail. Besides,a 'chance' to accomplish something is like gambling, you may or may not accomplish/ win it. The question states 'if' you could accomplish anything in the world, what would you want to accomplish? Therefore, i don't think i have any 'problems' to face, as i know i will not lose. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You could try use the word "to" less. But the ideas are rather fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amusing, yet sweet. I think you could change the way you structure some of the sentences, firstly by refraining from starting with "To..." Otherwise, some very interesting ideas, but maybe you could pick a few, the most meaningful ones to you, and develop them a little further.

    ReplyDelete