Sunday 29 January 2012

Three wishes

My first wish is to make my parents proud. I should be able to make them proud from whatever I do. It's a wish that would, not only make me happy, but my parents too.
The second wish would be to forget every thing that has ever made me feel regretful, sad, angry and made others feel bad about me.
The third wish is to live a happy regretful life along with my proud family and friends. These wishes may aren't the   type of wishes that could get you money, women or good looks, but it is the type of wish that would make anyone truly happy.

3 comments:

  1. You wishes are really profound, thoughtful, and realistic. I think that you meant a satisfying or content life rather than a "regretful" life. And other than the short length, I think its great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to state exactly what Bidushi did! But it's short and sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wishes are related to you and those who love and care for you. I think your wishes are the best one can have because objects,clothes and in general, money cannot buy you happiness.
    -Himal

    ReplyDelete